Assassin’s Creed currently has video games, books, comics, and motion pictures, and now Ubisoft is wanting to broaden that Air Conditioner love a lot more with a brand-new effort. From podcast to webtoons, the studio is curating a brand-new library to commemorate all things Assassin’s Creed, including our very first take a look at a brand-new manhua (Chinese comics) called Valhalla: Blood Brothers.
New Assassin’s Creed tales will can be found in numerous kinds, consisting of podcasts, webtoons, brand-new books, and more. Ubisoft is teaming up with developers from all over the world to include brand-new Assassin’s Creed experiences for fans to take pleasure in in-between video game time. Assassin’s Creed: Stories will elaborate on the world we currently understand while providing some brand-new surprises too for fans to take pleasure in.
We likewise have an unique sneak peek of chapter 2 of a brand-new narrative with the manhua Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Blood Brothers, as seen in the slideshow listed below:
Ubisoft likewise solely shown Game Informer the material prepares that are on the horizon. Take a take a look at a few of the books, manhua, and more listed below, thanks to the business:
Assassin’s Creed Fragments
- Fragments is a brand-new action-adventure legend that has to do with teenagers captured up in the olden Assassin-Templar fight. Each book in the series will take readers to a various period and area and will include brand-new lead characters to lead each story. The very first volume is embeded in 19th Century Japan, with the 2nd occurring in 13th Century Scotland, and the 3rd in 17th Century France.
Assassin’s Creed: The Jade Seal Collection
- From the Zhou Dynasty to the Ming Dynasty, the Jade Seal Collection will broaden even further with 10 brand-new books. Emperors, courtiers, famous martial artists, poets, theorists, and numerous other crucial figures from Chinese history be spotlight for these brand-new experiences.
Assassin’s Creed: The Ming Storm
- Written by distinguished Chinese author Yan Leisheng, The Ming Storm is an action-packed trilogy rooted in 16th century China including Shao Jun, a young Assassin that was very first presented in Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China. The initially book is set to show up on June 1, 2021.
Assassin’s Creed Dynasty
- Assassin’s Creed fans will have the ability to follow the experiences of Li E, an Assassin that is on an essential mission to conserve the Tang Dynasty from a civil war. Volume 1 launching on September 1, 2021, as an ebook with a print release set for January 11, 2022.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Blood Brothers Manhua (seen above)
- Blood Brothers will follow the story of 2 Viking bros within the world that Valhalla constructed, not long prior to the exploits of Eivor the Wolf-Kissed. An eBook variation of this brand-new tale will show up on June 28, 2021, with a print variation following on August 10.
Ubisoft likewise verified that samples of the books will be readily available throughout this year’s Free Comic Book Day event on August 14.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: French Graphic Novel
- Glénat Editions’ initial graphic book will be showing up in France this fall, providing readers a possibility to discover the tale of an ambitious Assassin and a Christian monk as they take a trip from Ravensthorpe to the mystery-filled heights of Scotland.
Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla Song of Glory
- The comic series from Dark Horse Comics is releasing on April 21, 2021, as a hardbound collector’s product. This story is a prequel to the video game that launched in 2015 Vikings Eivor and Sigurd start different experiences to go after magnificence.
Assassin’s Creed: Blade of Shao Jun
- This manga, based upon Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China computer game including Assassin Shao Jun, focuses around the character that gamers initially fell for thanks to the spinoff video game. It will likewise enable fans to find a brand-new modern-day plot through the story of Lisa, a teen who falls under a trap set by Abstergo, the modern-day version of the Templar Order.
Assassin’s Creed: Turbulence in the Ming Dynasty Podcast
- This audio adjustment of the Ming Dynasty book is voiced by a top-notch cast from the Chinese movie market, consisting of Liu Yan as Shao Jun. Enriched with audio FX and a moving rating, this podcast is the best format to end up being completely immersed in China throughout 16th Century Ming Dynasty.
- This Korean webtoon will work as a follow up to Assassin’s Creed Black Flag and broaden Edward Kenway’s story from the video game itself. Personally, this was my preferred Assassin’s Creed video game, so I am eagerly anticipating this experience one of the most.
Classics are implied to be direct adjustments based upon the computer game, whereas Chronicles are noted as new experiences including familiar faces thanks to this brand-new innovative effort. Originals will be brand new stories, with brand-new characters to fulfill and fall in love with through different home entertainment mediums.
Ubisoft is releasing this brand-new innovative center quickly on April 21, along with a brand name brand-new site to host brand-new material moving forward. Thoughts on the current method the business is wanting to broaden the Assassin’s Creed universe? Following the motion picture and previous growths, what are you intending to see next concerning the Brotherhood? Sound off with your ideas in the remark area listed below!