Rivals’ Week is a brand-new themed occasion in Pokémon Go.
Aiming to commemorate the competitions in between Pokémon, the heading is the rollout of 2 brand-new Gen 6 Pokémon – Skrelp and Clauncher.
As well as this, anticipate brand-new Rivals’ Week field research study, along with a modification in animals appearing in the wild, eggs, and raids.
There’s likewise a Global Challenge to track and take part in – with a perk granted to all gamers upon its conclusion.
On this page:
Rivals’ Week research study jobs in Pokémon Go
There is no research study mission for the Rivals’ Week occasion – rather, there are field research study jobs to get from spinning PokéStops.
Each of the following will be tagged with ‘occasion’ so you understand it becomes part of Rivals’ Week.
Here is the Rivals’ Week field research study jobs and their benefits:
- Catch 3 Fighting-type Pokémon benefit – 1x Revive, 3x Super Potion or 2x Hyper Potion
- Catch 6 Fighting-type Pokémon benefit – Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan encounter
- Catch 15 Fighting-type Pokémon benefit – Zangoose or Sepviper encounter
- Win in the Go Battle League benefit – 20x Lopunny Mega Energy
- Win a Raid benefit – Skrelp or Clauncher encounter
Thank you to SilphScience from reddit for the aid with the above details.
As constantly, these jobs can be conserved and finished after the occasion ends, however you can just gather them while it’s running.
Everything else we understand about the Rivals’ Week occasion, consisting of the Global Challenge, in Pokémon Go
Aside from the above Rivals’ Week field research study, there are a number of other activities going on, consisting of:
- Rival-themed Pokémon spawning in the wild – consisting of Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee (likewise readily available in research study), Makhuita and Meditite, Magmar and Electrabuzz, Nidoran (M) and Nidoran (F) – along with an uncommon opportunity of experiencing Skrelp and Clauncher.
- Changes in 5km Eggs throughout the occasion, which follow a comparable style as the above generates – with Zangoose and Seviper, Makhuita and Meditite, Elekid and Magby, Tyrogue and Machop including.
- The arrival of famous Therian Forme Landorus, a lot of the above generates, and most significantly, brand-new additions Skrelp and Clauncher, in Raids.
- Beyond the video game itself, there Global Challenge in the Event tab which jobs gamers jointly finishing 40 million raids. The benefit? 2x Catch Stardust till the occasion ends. You can track the number of you have actually personally carried out in the occasion – and how you compare to your good friends, too.
- Finally, we were initially implied to be see an uptick in Go Rocket encounters – however they have actually been disabled on the occasion’s launching due to designer Niantic “examining mistakes”.
We’re on it, Gustavo! Our group is examining mistakes related to Team GO Rocket encounters, that’s why they are briefly not available. We’ll upgrade as quickly as we have more details to share, remain tuned. We excuse any hassle! ^PD
— Niantic Support (@NianticAssistance) April 13, 2021
That’s your lot. For those expanding their Pokédex, the similarity Therian Forme Landorus and brand-new additions Skrelp and Clauncher are the ones to watch out for – along with the ‘Win in the Go Battle League’ research study for those yet to collect sufficient Lopunny Mega Energy to progress one.
The Season of Legends is here! The newest occasions consist of the Great League Remix and Rivals’ Week, the latter seeing the launching of Skrelp and Clauncher. With it comes a level cap boost – consisting of the addition of XL Candy, the Legacy 40 Challenge mission and improves to some XP sources – Platinum Medals, the arrival of Gen 6 Pokémon such as Espurr and modifications to the Go Battle League
We’ve just recently seen the addition of ‘Strange’ red eggs and brand-new Arlo, Cliff, Sierra and Giovanni line-ups.
Rivals’ Week occasion dates and times in Pokémon Go
The Rivals’ Week occasion in Pokémon Go is readily available from Tuesday, April 13th at 10am regional time to Sunday, April 18th at 8pm regional time.
It’s most likely Skrelp and Clauncher will still be available in some type once it ends – however it deserves tracking them down now, and their associated developments, while they are more readily available.
Therian Forme Landorus, on the other hand, will return later on as all Incarnate Formes go into raids from Tuesday, 27th April.
Enjoy the occasion!