How to get your hands on the upcoming teaser, for your platform.
There are numerous Resident Evil Village demonstrations en route, permitting you to sample a little bit of the complete video game ahead of launch on May 7th.
However, unlike the previous PS5-exclusive Maiden demonstration, how to access each teaser is a little complex – with minimal windows of accessibility and another PlayStation-exclusive demonstration readily available throughout numerous weekends.
Either method, each platform will have an opportunity to play something – offered you understand the Resident Evil Village demonstration times and dates throughout each upcoming weekend.
On this page
Resident Evil Village demonstration editions, times and schedule discussed
The Resident Evil Village demonstration rollout can be a little on the complicated side – here’s a breakdown of how it works:
- There is a single demonstration readily available, permitting you to check out the town and castle locations of Resident Evil Village.
- All platforms – PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X / S, Xbox One, Steam and Stadia – will have access to this demonstration for a minimal time on the weekend of May 1st to May second.
- PS5 and PS4 owners will have early access to this demonstration throughout the 2 weekends prior – the weekends of April 17th and April 24th – staggering out access to the Village and Castle locations respectively throughout these weekends.
- Access to all demonstrations will be restricted, both in accessibility in addition to playtime. The PlayStation demonstrations will be arranged throughout a night in both Europe and North America, while the last, multi-platform demonstration will begin and end at the very same time internationally.
- Pre-loads will be readily available on all platforms ahead of each window.
- All demonstrations will be totally free, and need no pre-orders or register to gain access to.
Note these demonstrations are various to the Maiden demonstration, which was launched specifically on PlayStation 5 previously this year – though it’s possible a few of the very same locations may include in the castle sections. You can view a complete playthrough of Maiden in the following video:
Resident Evil Village demonstration dates and times on PS4 and PS5 discussed: When can you play 8 Hours in Village?
For PlayStation owners, you have 3 weekends in overall to sample the Resident Evil Village demonstration, permitting you to check out the town and castle locations throughout 2 platform-exclusive weekends, then another along with other platforms to check out either location as you select.
On each weekend, you can just play the demonstration throughout a 8 hour duration, and play just for thirty minutes. Each duration will go live throughout night hours in the United States and Europe.
The times and dates are as follows:
Village demonstration times (Saturday, April 17th or Sunday April 18th, PlayStation special)
- West Coast United States: April 17th, 5pm to April 18th, 1am (PDT)
- East Coast United States: April 17th, 8pm to April 18th, 4am (EDT)
- UK: April 18th, 6pm to April 19th, 2am (BST)
- Europe: April 18th, 7pm to April 19th, 3am (CEST)
Castle demonstration times (Saturday, April 24th or Sunday April 25th, PlayStation special)
- West Coast United States: April 24th, 5pm to April 25th, 1am (PDT)
- East Coast United States: April 24th, 8pm to April 25th, 4am (EDT)
- UK: April 25th, 6pm to April 26th, 2am (BST)
- Europe: April 25th, 7pm to April 26th, 3am (CEST)
It’s then presumed the very same demonstration download will enable you to then access the multiplatform window – which PlayStation owners can likewise take part in – the following weekend.
Resident Evil Village demonstration dates and times on Xbox, PlayStation, PC and Stadia discussed: When can you use all platforms?
Across all platforms – PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X / S, Xbox One, Steam and Stadia – the demonstration can be used a single weekend day, permitting you to check out both town and castle locations.
When readily available, you can access the demonstration over a 24 hr duration, and play just for 60 minutes. This duration is the very same around the world – beginning at night on May 1st in the United States, and early hours of the second in Europe.
Resident Evil Village demonstration times (weekend of May second to May 3rd, all platforms)
- UK: 1am, May second to 1am, May 3rd (BST)
- Europe: 2am, May second to 2am, May 3rd (CEST)
- East Coast United States: 8pm, May 1st to 8pm, May second (EDT)
- West Coast United States: 5pm, May 1st to 5pm, May second (PDT)
Resident Evil Village demonstration preload date and time
It’s possible to download the demonstration ahead of each weekend, permitting you to get playing as quickly as each window opens.
April 18th and April 25th PlayStation special demonstration – preload readily available from:
- UK: April 16th, 12am (BST)
- Europe: April 16th, 1am (CEST)
- East Coast United States: April 15th, 7pm (EDT)
- West Coast United States: April 15th, 4pm (PDT)
May second demonstration (all platforms) – preload readily available from:
- UK: April 30th, 1am (BST)
- Europe: April 30th, 2am (CEST)
- East Coast United States: April 29th, 8pm (EDT)
- West Coast United States: April 29th, 5pm (PDT)
Phew! That’s a great deal of times and dates to cover. Long story brief – PlayStation will have something each weekend, while the weekend prior to release, all platforms can sample the demonstration throughout a 24 hr duration.
If you lose out, the bright side is the video game is then out a brief time in the future May 7th – so you will not have long to wait to play the complete thing.