If you’re a Hibana fan, this Rainbow Six Siege statue is an essential, however it’s going to cost you more than simply a quite cent. Whether you’re a passionate collector or searching for a good present for the player in your life, this collectible is a great addition from PureArts Studio.
The 1:4 scale Hibana Elite statue seen below will set you back $500 dollars, which is a beautiful market price point for a statue of this size made with polyresin. It includes alternate weapons for her, including her Kyudo Japanese bow and the X-KAIROS 40 mm caliber launcher.
The statue provides 2 special postures for each weapon type, making her an interchangeable addition to any collection. It’s likewise great for those that like the concept of the bow and not the bow itself.
For those collectors that might be interested, here is what you require to learn about the above Hibana statue from Rainbow Six Siege:
- Unique Abilities: The X-KAIROS – a 40 mm caliber launcher and its pellets that can be shown kept in her hands.
- Secondary Weapon: The BEARING 9 – a maker handgun that magnetically connects to the waist holder.
- The Kyūdō – Her emblematic weapon, the Kyūdō is a Japanese bow that you can show prepared to shoot.
- Japanese lantern consisting of an LED lighting system, can be shown anywhere on the base.
- Dynamic and sensible toned clothing
- 2 arm postures
- 1 bag of pink material cherry-blossom petals
- AVAILABLE IN NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICA ONLY
- Licensed by: Ubisoft
- Scale: 1/4
- Material: Polyresin
- Regular Price: $499
- Estimated Delivery: Q3 2021
- Limitation: 999
- Batteries not consisted of: 3 x LR44
Coming in at simply under $500, the Rainbow Six Siege Hibana Elite Skin statue is now readily available to purchase right here through the PureArts site.
What do you consider the current Rainbow Six Siege statue to be exposed? What other operator would you like to see get the collectible treatment next? Sound off with your ideas in the remark area listed below!