Surprise! Ori and the Will of the Wisps is not just concerning Nintendo Switch today as a digital download, as verified by a brand-new Mini, however a stunning brand-new collector’s edition has actually likewise been exposed!
Ori and the Will of the Wisps is the follow up to the spectacular and acclaimed Ori and the Blind Forest video game, and it’s simply as heartbreaking and gorgeous as its predecessor. Previously just offered on Xbox and Windows 10, the spectacular extension of Ori’s experience is now in the palm of our hands thanks to the Nintendo Switch beginning today.
Even more amazing than the Switch variation being revealed is the gorgeous collector’s edition likewise exposed, thanks to the group over at iam8bit. The collector’s edition, which can be seen completely in the video at the top of the post, consists of physical variations of both Blind Forest and Will of the Wisps.
Also consisted of in the brand-new collector’s edition:
- Beautiful “changing” screen box with a glow-in-the-dark surface
- Stained glass-esque art work
- The Flora & Fauna of Ori guidebook
- A Sketchbook including never-before-seen principle art
- Collectible cards
- Glow-in-the-dark pin
- Digital sountracks for both video games
- Physical variations of both video games, consisting of reversible cover art
To pre-order the sweet Ori collector’s edition on your own, you can get this limited-time loot right here ahead of its December release.