A brand-new Cyberpunk 2077 upgrade is now readily available for PC and console gamers alike, along with Google Stadia. The most current spot is among lots of on the horizon following a disorderly launch and this upgrade deals with significant locations of enhancement consisting of open-world problems, typically reported bugs, and general stability issues.
CD Projekt Red required to the video game’s blog site to show gamers what the current upgrade has in shop, stating “In this upgrade, we concentrated on different stability enhancements, which you can discover detailed in the spot keeps in mind listed below. We will continue this operate in spot 1.2 and other upcoming updates. At the exact same time, we will keep repairing the bugs you come across and listening to your feedback on how to enhance the general video game experience.”
While brand-new DLC and new-gen updates are still on the horizon, the primary top priority for the Polish studio presently is to get the problems that added to the unpleasant launch under control. This particularly ended up being a crucial focus when Poland’s Office of Competition and Consumer Protection started its examination into the business worrying the video game’s launch on the heels of 2 class-action suits from financiers.
The most current spot, called Update 1.1, deals with different stability problems consisting of:
- Memory use enhancements in different systems within the video game: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, television, etc.), foliage, laser impacts, minimap, gadgets, AI, street traffic, ecological damage system, GPU-related, and more.
- Various crash repairs (associated to, to name a few, filling conserves, video game opening/closing and Point of No Return).
It likewise deals with a number of the mission bugs that gamers have actually been reporting and a couple of open-world problems that have actually been shared too, particularly worrying any of the material surrounding Delamain and achievement/trophy problems.
For the complete list of what the current spot requires, have a look at the complete upgrade notes listed below courtesy of CDPR:
- Fixed a problem where calls from Delamain would end instantly and look like they cannot be gotten in Epistrophy.
- Fixed a problem where gamers would not get calls from Delamain when approaching appropriate lorries in Epistrophy.
- Fixed a problem where the goal might get stuck on “Answer the call from Mr. Hands” in M’ap Tann Pèlen.
- Fixed a problem where Judy might teleport underground in Pyramid Song.
- Fixed a problem where it would be difficult to talk with Zen Master in Poem of The Atoms.
- Fixed a problem where Takemura would not contact Down on the Street.
- Fixed a problem where Jackie might vanish in The Pickup.
- Fixed a problem where it might be difficult to leave the cars and truck in The Beast in Me: The Big Race.
- Fixed a problem where gamers might stop getting calls and messages after moving too far from A Day In The Life location.
- Fixed a problem where opening the bundle would not upgrade Space Oddity.
- Retro-repaired the conserves impacted by an uncommon concern where talking to Judy in Automatic Love would be difficult due to an unnoticeable wall. The underlying concern is under examination.
- Fixed a problem that avoided gamers from gathering the benefit in Gig: Freedom of the Press. The mission will auto-complete for those who might not gather the benefit formerly, and the benefit will be offered instantly.
- Fixed a problem where Delamain would stay quiet throughout Epistrophy if the gamer at first declined to assist him.
- Fixed a problem where timely for leaving braindance might be missing out on.
- Removed a void product from loot.
- Fixed a problem where a grenade’s trajectory might be shown in image mode.
- Fixed particles’ color appearing pink when seen close up.
- Fixed vehicles generating improperly in Reported Crime: Welcome to Night City.
- Fixed a problem where finishing among theassaults in development in Santo Domingo would in some cases not contribute towards development for The Jungle accomplishment, avoiding its conclusion.
- Addressed the concern accountable for conserves getting large (associated to the modifier suggesting if the product is crafted), and cut the excess size from currently existing conserves (note: this won’t repair PC save files damaged prior to 1.06 upgrade).
- Fixed a problem where input might stop signing up upon opening the weapon wheel and carrying out an action.
- Fixed a problem where the “Continue” button in the Main Menu might fill an end video game conserve.
- Performance optimization of crowds on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5.
- Various crash repairs on PlayStation 4.
- Improved memory use for character development, mirrors, scanning, cam push-button control, menus (stock, map) on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
- It will now be possible to acquire accomplishments while in Steam offline mode. Note: Offline mode requires to be made it possible for prior to beginning the video game. This modification does not work retroactively.
- Addressed the video game start-up crashes connected to filling cache on NVIDIA graphics cards.
- Concert audio ought to no longer be inaudible in Never Fade Away.
- Fixed damaged textures on numerous melee weapons.
- Tweaked default deadzone settings to be more responsive. Note: the modification will not impact settings unless they’re set to default.
Interested in discovering what else is going on on the planet of Cyberpunk 2077 and the studio behind the open-world video game? You can have a look at our previous protection here that consists of news, mods, and our evaluations for both PC and last-generation systems.