Battlefield 5! Titanfall 2! Star Wars Battlefront 2! More!
If you simply can’t get enough of those computer game frames, Microsoft has a little bit of reward for you today in the type of FPS Boost assistance for 13 EA titles, consisting of Battlefield 5, Titanfall 2, and Star Wars Battlefront 2.
FPS Boost, which debuted back in February, is created to increase frame rates of tradition Xbox One video games when operated on Xbox Series X/S – pressing them approximately 120fps for particular titles.
To date, we have actually seen FPS Boost assistance for the similarity Skyrim, Dishonored, Sniper Elite 4, Watch Dogs 2, and Fallout 76, however since today, 22nd April, that choice has actually been broadened to consist of 13 more titles, all from the EA Play brochure – which can likewise be accessed as part of an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership.
Here are the video games, and their particular frame rate increases, in concern:
- Battlefield 1 (120hz on Series X)
- Battlefield 4 (120hz on Series X and S)
- Battlefield 5 (120hz on Series X)
- Mirror’s Edge Catalyst (120hz on Series X)
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare (120hz on Series X and S)
- Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville (120hz on Series X and S)
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 (120hz on Series X and S)
- Sea of Solitude (60hz on Series X and S)
- Star Wars Battlefront (120hz on Series X and S)
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 (120hz on Series X)
- Titanfall (120hz on Series X)
- Titanfall 2 (120hz on Series X and S)
- Unravel 2 (120hz on Series X and S)
Microsoft keeps in mind a few of the video games on the list have actually seen their resolution lowered when FPS Boost is active to make sure a smoother experience. In these circumstances, FPS Boost isn’t instantly allowed however can be switched on utilizing the pertinent setting in Compatibility Options, as detailed in today’s statement post.
Digital Foundry formerly provided its ideas on Microsoft’s FPS Boost innovation if you wish to understand more.